1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torrent help please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dukeidude, Jul 6, 2007.

1. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

ok, well i am using BitTorrent to download the torrents i find online at isohunt.com, i was wondering if someone could tell me another site that uses BitTorrent as a client? cause isohunt has no PS1 games and a very small collection of PSP games. Thanks!

2. Boib

Boib Guest

Maybe you try utorrent. Its really easy to use and Iam pretty sure all torrent sites work with it. Works great for me.

3. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

alright, will do. can you give me some sites that you have used?

4. Boib

Boib Guest

Sure try torrentscan.com, it is a site where you type what you are looking for and you can one click on to about 15 other sites. Check it out.

5. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Try piratebay.org (i use this all the time) or maybe torrentspy.com

6. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

7. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

scrapetorrent.com is good too...it must be..its the "special software" that PSPBlender uses for your "free" games...

but your best bet is to find one that has a private tracker like blackcats-games, and the like..more seeders less leechers! The ones with private trackers usually require a registration and/or a fee, but well worth it!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007