1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torrent help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Bill3Hill, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Bill3Hill

Bill3Hill Guest

I just downloaded a game off of torrent, and the game is NBA Live 07. I am running 3.03oec and I am not sure where to put the game. The file has a folder, then inside this folder it says PSP_Game, and UMD_Data. Inside the PSP_Game are a bunch of other items like SYSDIR folder, USRDIR folder, then a SFO, AT3, PMF, and PNG Images. Inside the SYSDIR there is an eboot, boot, and update file. Inside the USDIR there is a ton of other folders. I am really confused, seeing as how I have only seen one type of iso where there is an eboot and keys folder inside of it. Any help?

2. Bill3Hill

Bill3Hill Guest

Do I need to download something in order to make it an iso? Someone please help.

3. Bill3Hill

Bill3Hill Guest

Ok, sorry guys. I just read around and found out you need a UMDGEN? Mods, you can shut this thread down.

4. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

eboot and keys are ps1 games

if you have a PSP_GAME folder and a UMD_DATA.BIN file its a psp game ,just use umdgen drag and drop both the folder and the file and save as a iso or cso (compressed iso)

before you save inside the SYSDIR folder you can delete the update folder and the boot.bin file you dont need this

PSP_GAME \SYSDIR\UPDATE

5. pearo

pearo Member

I have downloaded a torrent how do i install it i have a CCD file IMG file and a SUB file

6. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

i don't think that is a psp game...psp games are either in ISO or cso