1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Torrent Problem*

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by n00blettt, Jan 20, 2007.

1. n00blettt

n00blettt Member

Im downloading Bully on Bitlord, and its been going all day and moving steadily. But now its at 90% and doing nothing.

The kb/s dn is 0kb/s and liek every minute it goes to 1kb/s then back down to 0

The kb/s up is 80kb/s and yeah the U/D Ratio is 0.7
    and the health is 0% then it goes to 100% and right back down to 0.

Any suggestions on how to make it start going again?

2. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Check the number of seeds and the availability of the torrent. A seeder is a client on the network that has the complete copy of the archive. For any archive to work, there must be at least one seed to download from originally. Sometimes under certain circumstances, there may be no one seeder but enough people with all the parts to make up the whole archive, this is called a distributed copy.

You are most likely stuck at 90% because no one is seeding the torrent (in that case you have to just wait and hope someone seeds).

If you are able to complete the download, I encourage you seed back what you have taken (SHARE!).

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  3. n00blettt

n00blettt Member

OHkay thankz.. the number of seeds keeps going to 1 then back to 0 again.. is that because someone is connecting and disconnecting or is my comp just f'ing with me?

4. n00blettt

n00blettt Member

OH another thing. When your downloading the torrent and you look at how many files it has, should it have more than one?

5. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

The number of files varies, it depends on how the uploader packaged the release. Generally, you will encounter game releases in a series of WinRAR archives OR a single image file (sometimes compressed)-- most often found in .ISO, .MDS/MDF, .IMG, .NRG file format(s).

6. cnb1703

cnb1703 Guest

i too have had this problem when trying to download ps2 bully game. it doesnt do it on any other ps2 games i have downloaded like final fantasy 12. i waited 3 days for it to continue past 90% but it never did. i tryed a different torrent download of the game bully but it also stop at 90% so far i cant find a good torrent for this game.