1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TorrentQ

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by notfunny, Apr 6, 2007.

1. notfunny

notfunny Member

Alright. I downloaded TorrentQ. It's been goin for 3 hours, and the file is 51% dowloaded. The speed was at 12 KB/s until 50%, than it dropped steadily until it reached 0.4 KB/s. It's starting to really get to me! :]

Any ideas how to speed it up? I have Windows XP and it has a firewall just so you know. I have high-speed connection as well.

Any ideas?

UPDATE: 2 minutes after this post, it's come to a complete standstill. AH!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  2. corn

corn Guest

I ussually right click on the torrent and make the Bandwhith Allowication to high. Close open things, AIM MSN etc.

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Are there any connected seeds?
    If not then 51% is all you will get.. Try looking at the peers who are connected and see how much of the file they have.

4. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

5. notfunny

notfunny Member

Thanks for your support guys. I actually downloaded BitTorrent instead ( I seem to hear that program mentioned a lot). Although is wasn't great it did work. Thanks!

6. gumstain

gumstain Member

torrentq is known to cause viruses. i would recommend researching anything before you download. i almost downloaded it, but something told me not to. torrent101 is another torrent client to watch out for. i personally like utorrent. i haven't had any problems yet.
    do a google search on torrentq & torrent101 & see for yourself.