1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

torrents restarting

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by kelz80, May 22, 2007.

1. kelz80

kelz80 Member

Hi, this is a very confusing topic so ill try to explain it the best i can!! I was downloading a full season of a tv show and noticed that i could pause certain files and download it one episode at a time!!
    So i paused all of the other files and did it one file at a time but when i decided to start all of them together it decided to restart all the files! and start the whole season again! in the summary is says that i have downloaded 3.77gb all together but the file is only 4.09gb and i still have 3.17gb remaining! why has it started again and where did the 2 gbs worth of downloading go to? I have also checked in the download files and all of the files are there and partly downloaded as they were before it restarted! hope someone can make sense of my babble! please help if ya can! thankyou! Kellie

2. chubbyInc

chubbyInc Regular member

Did you delete partially copied files or change their name?

are you sure it's downloading to that old location again?

Sometimes there are hashfails maybe there are a lot of wasted/errored MB's in what you are downloading.