1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-C2612

Discussion in 'DVD-ROM drives' started by haste05, Apr 7, 2008.

1. haste05

haste05 Member

hi! good day! im so thankful that i found this site. i have seen how much help have you contributed to your members. i hope so anybody can help me with my problem.

i decided to post up this new thread because i never really found any forums that is appropriate with my problem.

i own this Dell Inspiron 1100 for months, with TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-C2612. this is suppose to be able to read vcds/cds right? well, it just wont. and i dont have any computer background with regards to troubleshooting these problems. it can only read a variety of dvds but most of the installer packs that i am suppose to use (printer software cds, etc.) in our country are yet in cds. and i badly need it for school.

i have found a number of guides to install and uninstall drivers but yet there are too many that i find it confusing. if yet that is the way that i can resolved this problem then maybe i am hoping that someone could help me with a clearer guide.

please help me with this one. i need to know if i can still do something to make my notebook read cds.

thank you so much and more power to this site!

2. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member