1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Totally broken PSP?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Lanceoden, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Lanceoden

Lanceoden Member

Hello

I have a question. And maybe it's a dumb question but who knwos.
    I have a PSP with custom firmware 3.30 OE and I installed a program to change themes and icons on my PSP. When I changed the icons and restarted the PSP I always froze when the PSP loaded the icons. I tried everything with the recovery program but nothing worked. So I got so furstrated that I erased the flash0 and I think that was the biggest mistage ever. Now when I start the PSP there is just a black screen for 1 minute before the PSP shuts off.
    I know there is no hope anymore ;) But if anybody has time to answer me with a solution or even just to say it is over ;) please do so

Greetings

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Yea, it's over bud. Sell it on ebay, and get another one.

3. aydreeun

aydreeun Member

deleting the contents of flash0 wis the biggest mistake man...you should've backed up your flash files when you change themes.

4. Lanceoden

Lanceoden Member

OK Thank you guys ;) I will find a way to sell it or maybe I just throw it in a fire and sit there for 2 hourse thinking about how dumb I am :)

5. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Sounds good to me:)

6. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

well if you can still enter recovery then i could have given you my flash0 backup, but im not sure u can enter recovery if you do that...sorry to hear.

7. Lanceoden

Lanceoden Member

Oh its ok :) No I can't go into the recovery mode any more because I erased the flash0. So when I satrt the PSP then it will be just black. But thank you guys for the answers. I will go back to Germany in 7 days anyways and then I have my PC back. The sadest thing so is that I bought it for more then 300 dollars and now they are just gone ;(
    But hey ok thank you guys

Greetings