1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

totally new

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by syringe, Feb 9, 2007.

1. syringe

syringe Member

ok, so im not sure if im in the right place or not...if im not, please correct me and point me in the right direction if possible. today i downloaded DVD2One, DVD Shrink, Smart Ripper and Nero at the suggestion of a friend of a friend whom i no longer have contact with. the problem is, i have no idea how to use these or what i need to do to use them. if anyone could help me with just pointers on what i should be doing or how, it would be most appreciated. thanks sooo much.

jessica

2. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Hi syringe welcome to Afterdawn scroll down to user submiited guides for info and also into the Nero also DVD for newbies. This will get you started in the right direction. Chris
    Heres a link in user submitted guides by Alkohol that will help get you going with some freebee programs that work excellent http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/422740

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  3. syringe

syringe Member

thank you so much. the information is more than helpful :)

4. blake123

blake123 Guest

if you want to pay for them get anydvd and clonedvd. you can get a free trial at slysoft.com

5. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Your welcome post back and let us know how your doin. Chris