1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Totally stuck on Halo 3

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by TonyJer, Feb 3, 2012.

1. TonyJer

TonyJer Regular member

Wonder if you can help me.

Am completely stuck on Halo 3 Covenant chapter. It’s part one which I think is called Trident. I’ve looked at the video walkthroughs but they don’t help. In the video the guy uses the fuel rod to disable the wraith and then it’s quite straightforward to board it and then use it to destroy the enemy and complete the mission.

The problem I have is that when I use the fuel rod it doesn’t harm the wraith and I have to fly down and then risk all in climbing on and it’s pretty difficult (for me).

What I have noticed is that I only have 5 bullets (or power level) whereas the guy in the video has 50. Is that the difference? Am I stymied, can I get more power for the Fuel Rod or can I try an alternate strategy?

Many thanks

2. shin117

shin117 Member

Try jumping on the wraith then you can plant a grenade in it.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Been a while i recall the enemy sits in the front directly below the turret,it is he you need to kill so if using the rod you need to direct your fire at him or as shin mentioned use a plasma or just jump on the unit & use is i think it's B button & punch the enemy

edit:if you have good aim with the plasma you can throw it to enemy position instead

Last edited: May 30, 2012