1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TOTALNewbieasyInstaller to make Magic Memory Stick

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Severeth, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

I have a PSP Slim with 3.72 Installed. I Just used the TOTALNewbieasyInstaller and it formated the memory card and installed a bunch of stuff. when it got to the end it asks something and you answer either yes or no. The default was yes So I aswered yes and then it said "canceled" the next page said install was complete. When I view the stick from the PSP now I see three things. I see Pandora's Battery Creator, Despertar del Cementerio and then I see something coming up as Corrupted data. Does that mean it did not work? Do I need to do it again or is that normal?

2. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

Is finished this time and sais succesful and did not say canceled. The install looked to be ok. But on the PSP when I look under games it still says corrupted data. Is this normal?

3. pyro888

pyro888 Member

ya that happens with every pandor file you put on tyour psp so dont wory about it still should downgrade and unbrick just fine

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

The corrupt data file is part of the Pandora's Battery Creator which is normal. Just leave it as is.