1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tough Decision Please Help ME

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by masterxxx, Oct 16, 2007.

1. masterxxx

masterxxx Guest

Hi.
    I'm planning to get a new Xbox360 and where I live I can get either the one with hdmi and Benq drive or the one with no hdmi and samsung drive. So I was wondering which one I should get. P.S. I also got a Xeno top gear Online .Blaster 360 Clone. and I wanna put it on my system so I could flash my system and I also cant do soldering.and can you share your experience about the overheating problem about the systems with the samsung drives or if there is any.
    Consider that in your suggestion.
    Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2007
  2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Well I know you mentioned before that you had the Xeno and I said that flashing the Benq without soldering may be long away... but... word over on efnet is that they've got the iXtreme Benq firmware working and it's 100% software (no soldering). They were saying that it's going to be tested this weekend.

I wasn't on too long and no one could answer if it still won't be released until after the fall update. Maybe you may want to hold off for another day or two?