1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

towers for sale

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by rtrg, Dec 27, 2012.

1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

5 mid size towers for sale. All 100% functional. All running XP PRO. All in "RAW" condition, only OS and desktop programs. All net ready. 2 with nic cards. Others with built in nic. 2 use on board video. 3 use apg cards. All use on board audio. 2 are HP DC7600 in the original case. 3 are DELL OPTIPLEX GX400 boards. 1 in a HP 7600 case, 1 in a modified HP PAVILION case, 1 in a unknown(GATEWAY?) case. HPs are 3 gig+ CPU, 400s are 1.3 through 1.7 gig CPU. 400s use 512 or 1 gig memory. HP memory is probably the same. I intended to use these as spares. Decided to try to sell them instead. Make offer. Buyer pays shipping. Will accept POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY. With all due respect no personal checks. I have never sold from this site. Leave message please. I have been a member for a few years.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  2. aldan

aldan Active member

if these are old single core processors with xp they are worth about five bucks apiece for parts.please,i am not trying to insult you but if they were even old dual cores they would at least be worth 100 cdn.i have an old celeron d 2.8 gig single core that i way overpaid for and it is just a doorstop now.in my opinion they are not worth the shipping.i see machines like this all the time in the recycling depots.again please dont take this personally.Al.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012