1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toxic OS Question.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Silo45, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Silo45

Silo45 Member

I had the Toxic OS 0.41 installed on My PS2, then I installed the Flash 0.6 upgrade from the DMS website, now for some reason I cant load into the Toxic OS.

I think I know what the problem is but I just wanna make sure...

Is the TOXIC OS and the DMS FLASH programs meant to do the same thing, Im just not really sure?

OFF TOPIC. I was searching for a thread that has all the "BETTER" programs I need to get the most out of my DMS4 Pro modchip, I know there are all sorts of programs but not sure where to find them and when I do find them, I cant seem to really find a good description of what they actually do.

Anybody know of anygood threads or websites, or anything that can help with the issue.

Thanx for the Help,

Silo

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  2. Numberdah

Numberdah Member

DMS Flash 0.6 is the official BIOS from DMS which is meant primarily for the DMS4 Lite, while ToxicOS 0.41 from Team Toxic is the full operating system that's meant for the DMS4 Pro. Just think of ToxicOS as Dark_AleX's custom firmware. DMS made the modchip and some firmware for it, but Team Toxic unlocked the full capabilities of the modchip. Team Toxic hasn't updated ToxicOS 0.41 since January 2006 so that's the best that you can have for now. Just reinstall it and let's hope that they do another update one day.

Exploitstation.com has a lot of ELFs and good descriptions of what they do. Sksapps.com is also another good website to check out.