1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tpgenc is too slow ANYTHING BETTER?!!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by mediaguy, Sep 16, 2002.

1. mediaguy

mediaguy Member

Its too slow for me to convert from avi to vcd. It takes so long just convert and then i need to make menus so that take even longer. Does anyone know how i can find something FASTER!

2. slboss926

slboss926 Guest

its either time or money your going to spend to make your vcd's. if you want fast conversion your going to have to spend money on some software like cce-lite. or use tmpgenc for free and be happy your not paying to be able to make your own vcd's.

3. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

YES! Cinema Craft Encoder (CCE). The trial version works great & fast, but puts a logo into the video.. well worth the money if you purchase it.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

If you want to get into ripping anything, you will need more patience. The rule is, the more time spent, the better the quality.

You will see a lot of programs that make the process faster vut to be honest, most are useless. They do the very basics. Dup-DVD is good if you have very little time to rip a dvd (which you shouldnt if you own it) but they don't do very good on the over all quality.