1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tr4gidy you t**t

Discussion in 'PS2' started by zxspeky, Sep 15, 2004.

1. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

as some of you may know, a member of these forums called tr4gidy, offered to build a new site for me, he started the site, then pulled out, he has since started a site of his own, which just happens to have most of the stuff that is on my site, he does not have permision to use any of the guides or images from my site, and I have nothing to do with his site, I feel that he has just used me to get some material for his own use, so I just want to say tr4gidy you are a total t\/\/at.

2. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

now thats fucked up but dont worry people who stels info images or guides from other pages are just worthless crap that just make more crap in internet and are not original they suck
    Mariela

3. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

man...now that suck like hell, don't worry... we all know you're the ORIGINAL guy who did researching and making guides on ps2 stuff. Be happy with that ^_^

4. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

thanks for your support

5. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Have you thought of threatening him with a copyright infringement lawsuit? Do a whois on the domain name to get his contact info.

6. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Have you thought of threatening him with a copyright infringement lawsuit? Do a whois on the domain name to get his contact info.

7. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

I don't really want to take it that far, as I believe that the internet is all about sharing of information, I have not attempted to make any money from my site, but I believe, from his attitude toward me and the owner of a gaming site, where I am a moderator and games reviewer/editor, that he intends to use my material to make money for himself; and this is what really pisses me off, I hate people who try t make money off the back of other peoples work, this is why; whilst I might copy the odd rental or two, I would never make a copy and then sell it on.

btw I have had an offer from a french web site who wanted me to join them and to host my site, but that seems to have gone stale, so if there is anyone else who is interested in my site and guides etc. and would like to host it (I'm rapidly running out of space), and take me on as part of your team too maybe, that might give me more of a chance of stopping my material from being used by \/\/an!<ers like tr4gidy !

8. tragidy

tragidy Member

actually your fliptop guide is not on the site so whats the deal dude?

Nor is any of your documentation from your site ie guides you have written, and as for me pulling out nah you pulled out and wanted me to sell out to a game review site to make a profit selling stuff like cdloader?...

Dude your selling guides on ebay for $2 you think its free and im out to make money? looks like your the one trying to sell ps2 gear also your selling cdloader...

anyway im not into the whole flame post bs.
    and as for legal action you gonna sue me?
    bring it on Whales has a DMCA act i will see to it that your the one in a legal conflict remember you started this conflict and i wish to end it.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Ultimate PS2 Source @ http://www.ps2source.tk[/small]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2004
  9. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

after watching a commercial on TV i would just like to add, if you need legal advice call 1-800-WIN WIN1.
    they should handle all your problems =)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2004
  10. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

tragidy,

I didn't say that my flip top guide was on your site, but some of my material is, and you know it, I just don't want you using my other guides by slightly changing the text, and btw, I didn't want to sell out to a game review site, they were just going to host my site, and the stuff I've sold on ebay is a repair guide, that I wrote, and spent a lot of time on, the cdloader, exploit and stuff that is on the disc is just stuff I put on there along with other mini guides to help people who wanted to play backups, it was the guide that I was selling for £1.50, and that is now on my site for free, and as for flaming, you started that one m8 by taking the piss out of a very good web design(http://www.spotongaming.co.uk), and using childish behaviour, when I asked you if I had offended you by giving my opinion on your banner design your reply was "no I just like to reply with things that I think will hurt people", as I said I don't want to sue anyone, and if you say you won't be using any of my material then that's fine, we'll just leave it at that.

btw whales are big things that swim in the sea, I live in WALES, just for your info :)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/zxspeky/[/small]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2004
  11. tragidy

tragidy Member

Scroll up...
    look at your first post your calling me a twat then in the 2nd post calling me a wanker..
    ok you started the flaming.

next look at the 1st post again you say i have your guides and your images on my site...
    Nah not one. so this post is kinda obsolete

Whales yeah spelled it wrong want a cookie?

*Sigh* Spotongaming wont ever compare to ps2ownz...

anyway im done with this flame thread goodbye.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Ultimate PS2 Source @ http://www.ps2source.tk[/small]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2004
  12. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

yeah bye

13. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

no one is taking my advice?