1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading in my PS2 at EB games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kenjitak, Oct 28, 2004.

1. kenjitak

kenjitak Member

Hey everyone, I have a quick question. I'd like to trade in my old PS2 for one of the newer ones, but the warning label on the back was peeled off for my fliptop case. Now I know that most stores probably wouldn't take my PS2 in, but I called EB Games just in case. The person who answered seemed unsure about it and said that I should call back tomorrow when his manager's there. Does anyone know if EB Games takes in PS2's with the warning label peeled off? Hmm...maybe I should try trading it in today. The guy who answered the phone sounded like a real idiot.

2. yugioh2me

yugioh2me Regular member

go ahead and try today.

It doesnt hurt to try! :)

3. ddrhazy

ddrhazy Member

I traded my old Version 1 PS2 in and I've opened that before, and they didn't say anything. Workers are too underpaid to always worry about these things.

Just try it, don't mention you've done anything to it, and if they give you a fit about it, just say you bought it used like that. I doubt they will notice though.

4. Stang04

Stang04 Member

Yea just take it up there, i doubt they will inspect is much, i mean when i traded in games, they opened the case to see if the game was there but never checked my game to see if it was scratched or anything. Just dont say anything about opening it up or anything. I am selling my PS2 to my cousin cuz im getting a modded one in the mail shortly.

5. kenjitak

kenjitak Member

Cool...thanks guys! I'll definitely try trading it in tomorrow.

6. kvnphm1

kvnphm1 Member

they don't check and if they do check they dont care. They even took in a friend mod ps2.