1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRAFFIC LIGHT CHANGER PSP!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by kjwgun, Jul 31, 2007.

1. kjwgun

kjwgun Member

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

I have an idea; don't do it.

Just be patient or leave earlier if you have problems getting to your destinations on time.

3. kjwgun

kjwgun Member

i am not going to use unless i am in a real hurry like about to miss a flight or i need to be right on time somewhere.

4. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

Lol. Awesome idea. But probably so illegal. I wouldn't use it where anyone could see.

5. DoubleDwn

DoubleDwn Regular member

So because you are in a hurry, you have the right to inconvenience other people? Not only that, but you put them at risk of casuing an accident due to an unexpected light change. Grow up, adn do what was stated earlier. Leave earlier or learn to be patient.

~Rich

6. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

hahahahha.. that was kind of a cool idea... but yes like rich said.. really risky... you might en dup getting killed frm a head on collision with another car.. i say it would only be necessary if it was 3 in the morning with no cars and a broken light that makes you wait a minute or two. :]

7. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

wouldnt that make it so all ways have a green at the same time? sounds like a terrible idea.

8. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

ur right man, im gonna try it when i get my license! or ill just go to my street and try it out lmfao thats sick.

9. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

yo marlino.. how you like that new m33??? you even got a ps3?? who cares about the NO UMD feature.. whats are the bestter features it has that beats 3.40 oe-a ??? im that curious.

10. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

nah i returned my ps3:( i miss it. Umm new features.... well main one is well....no umd. but its a lil better cuz when u open the UMD latch the game doesnt say do you wanna go home or it doesnt freeze. Another feature...umm flash1 formatting and reset settings. Oh yeah new speeds in the games and XMB you can set it to 20 and 100 now. umm compatible with themes so i guees thats it.

11. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

its just plain awesomer.

12. drakex

drakex Regular member

Wouldnt it be SOOOOOOOO Nice that you and another moron are driving in the same way, but one goes in one street and the other one in the opposite in couse of collision and both of you try to do the same trick... oh it will be a pleasure to watch that crash! And when both look at the same time, both have their VCRs controls in their hands.... :) You are a moron man, think what will happen if everybody would have thought the same way that guy and you had? I hope you dont have that kind of car accident.

13. supermen

supermen Regular member

speaking of the new m33 how come it doesnt hav the psx emu on it?

14. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

psx emualtor?? i thought psps already come with a built in psx emulator.. i thouht u just have to convert'em...soooooo m33 HEADS... whats the latest one out..3.52 m33??? is the 3.52 up to 2 or 3 now ?? and is the recovery menu really black and red?? wand what do u means the xmb is settable to 20-100???? and what about the themes.. you wont be able to use custom waves?? or custom battery bar.. or bustom volume bar?? which ones arent worthy enough for the 3.52?? or did they fix thattt..

15. supermen

supermen Regular member

just try it out its cool you dont know wat ur missing, but convert wat? for the psx emu

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  16. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

psx emualtor as in ps1 right?? they say that you dont need an emulator .. you just need to get the game and convert it to an eboot.pbp........ well since u got m33-2... what custom themes can you change thay wont freeze or semi brick your psp??? volumebar, battery bar, waves?? topmenu_plugin.rcos??gameboots??openingplugins???

17. supermen

supermen Regular member

i dont really do that sinice i dont like messing witht the flash folder too much i just keep it how it is srry i couldnt help you but is there a guide to tell me how to convert the game and run it?

18. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

glad to help. ;]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  19. supermen

supermen Regular member

kk but id edit how u worte ur message b4 the mods call ur attention

20. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

i dont think you can get in trouble by the mods unless you give a direct link... but its alright.. i dont wana risk it anyway.. those mods.. pssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh