1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

transfer halo hacked maps

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by steve1123, Apr 14, 2007.

1. steve1123

steve1123 Guest

My frieand has some awsome halo 2 hacked maps on his modded xbox. Is there a way to transfer them to my modded box?

2. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

He could Burn copies of them on to a disc and you could take the disc and copy it to your xbox.

3. mikeh0303

mikeh0303 Regular member

would it work if you made somethink like the halo 2 map pack cd and replaced the un-modded maps on the cd with the modded maps and installed thoes to your hard drive

4. corn

corn Guest

Why doesn't he just transfer the maps to his HDD, and host them on Rapidshare or something so you can FTP them. Saves time, and a disk.

5. steve1123

steve1123 Guest

could I just transfer them like you would games through avalaunch or unleash? If not how would you go about burning them?

6. eiffel65

eiffel65 Regular member

If you are talking about Xbox-to-Xbox FTPing, then that's probably not possible. As for the burning process, ask your friend if he has an ISO file on his computer. If not, you're gonna have to find the ISO file, yourself. Once you have the ISO, download Qwix, it's an ISO burning tool you use for making Xbox DVDs, or another ISO burning tool.