1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfering a file to dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by piratejak, Jan 9, 2005.

1. piratejak

piratejak Guest

Can anybody help me how to transfer a movie file which is TSPOT and currently in a RAR format onto a dvd disk

Thanks Peeps :)

2. Gringle

Gringle Guest

Just thoughts I'd move it to a new folder, use WinRaR to unravell it, and see what remains.

Yesterday I learnt from Brobear, that ISO files sometimes come in the WinRaR format.

-(quote)---------------------------------------------
    If ISO files are chosen as a RAR type, then you may have made an error in some setup. I know I'm going to use ISO files for different apps, so I never designate a particular program to have dominance with the file type. As a matter of trivia, did you know WinRar will open an ISO video folder into the file format like the Video_TS folder? end-quote.
    ------------------------------------------------

I hope this info is of some use,

gringle

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2005
  3. piratejak

piratejak Guest

Many Thanks for the info. Perhaps i may have misled with my first posting but what i need to know is what i do to get the iso onto dvd.

Thanks all the same m8 :)

4. Gringle

Gringle Guest

Nero express will transfer ISO file to a dvd.

Although I have problems with it DVD Decrypter will transfer ISO files from folder to dvd.

lots of guides in here and on the Ahead Nero web site.

best of luck... gringle

5. hursty

hursty Active member

you may need to use dvd shrink first,depending on your file size.
    @gringle??? what problems do you have with dvd dcrypter.

6. Gringle

Gringle Guest

Hursty:
    the problems I have had with DVD Decrypter, are mostly self inflicted, I think,
    and after more than a few hours of trials and errors a lot of help and info,
    from some of the guys in here, Brobear in particular.
    I can use ('tho it might take 3mins longer)DVD Decrypter with alacrity.

send me a PE if you want the details, and I'll return the details in like form.

Yer know this PC world's just like life; we only really learn from our mistakes.

regards mike/gringle