1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfering old ISO's from PC to XBOX360 HD

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sprout703, Dec 8, 2011.

1. sprout703

sprout703 Member

I have a JTAGed xbox on its way to me. I also have MANY old ISO's on my PC from a while ago. They were created using a Kreon drive in my PC and Xbox Backup Creator. With all of the "new" Microsoft updates, are these ISO's going to be able to be transfered to and played on my JTAGed xbox? If anyone needs more detail to accurately answer this question, please let me know.

2. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

Xbox Backup Creator (if I remember correctly) should let you extract the structured folders from the ISO. Extract Black Ops to a folder named "Black Ops", extract Need for Speed to a folder named "Need for Speed", and do the same for the rest of your ISOs. On you external hard drive, make a folder called "Games", and place each of your Black Ops, Need for Speed, etc, folders in it. JTag should pick them up.

***Note*** Inside each game folder is a "system update" folder. REMOVE THEM.

3. muzza01

muzza01 Member

Hi im a noob to jtaged 360 and would like to know i have a wd external 1tb hdd that is partitioned to 500gb to 500gb on one half i have movies etc other side is empty and want to know can i use the empty half for 360 iso games?

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member