1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfering photos from Motorola v220 to PC

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by ricardow, Jan 12, 2005.

1. mongolia

mongolia Member

Hello!

I too am trying to get the pictures from my phone to my PC and haven't been able to make it work.

I was able to download a midi file from my phone and upload a picture to it to use as wallpaper (so I know the program's at least working), but I can't even access anything else. When I try to access the pictures in the phone explorer portion of the mobile phone tools, it is refused because of "Internal Server Error (0x50)." Does this mean my phone is locked? Or is it something completely random I'm unaware of?

If it's because it's locked, I have already downloaded the stuff to take care of that (I just haven't actually done it yet because I would rather not mess with it unless I absolutely have to).

I apologize immensely if this has been answered somewhere on the forum, but I've been poking around for the last 4 hours and haven't been able to find it.

2. mongolia

mongolia Member

Vios

I know it's a month later, but to get it to recognize my phone after all the updates, I had to:

-plug in the phone
    -go to the device manager
    -right click on Motorola USB (should be a yellow question mark since it's not recognized yet)
    -update driver
    -install from a list or specific location (advanced)
    -click browse and set it to the location where the driver is downloaded

Once it was all updated, mobile Phone Tools didn't recognize my phone right away. You've got to make sure it's completely updated and then hit Menu>Setup>New Phone and then finish setting it up. It should all be smooth sailing from there.

Last edited: May 9, 2005