1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

transferr saved data between gamertags

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ikingibilly, Sep 25, 2011.

1. ikingibilly

ikingibilly Member

hi wondering if anyone could help got banned from xbox live for two weeks for agreing with a moderator that am crap at gears 3, i was in his team as a wingman and he got pissed at i never got a kill and we lost so we argued andi got banned, but i have another gamer tag and was wondering if i could move my gears 3 save data and ranking to my other profile till my bans up and move it back again to play online simmiler to wat i did with modio with my fifa pro,had two clubs and moved the same pro into both teams with modio can this be done with my gears an black ops save game,rankings.thanks for ur help

2. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

Associating the data with another profile? I doubt it, but you never know. Modio is a hell of a tool.

But the best route would be to use those two weeks to get them Gears skills up, son!!!!

3. AkaMrMike

AkaMrMike Regular member

You can transfer saves between profiles by rehashing and resigning them, but this is only good for offline mostly, cause when you go online your stats are kept on servers.