1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transferring Files To The xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by killahill, Feb 6, 2008.

1. killahill

killahill Member

hi, i know this topic is probably out of date and everybody knows how to get past and i'm really new to xbox modding and stuff and i'm wanna know how to transfer files either through ftp or the dvd drive of the xbox
    i softmodded my xbox and installed unleashx and the only way to transfer files into it is unlocking the hard drive then running xbrowser on xboxhdm then copying the files i need to transfer from the cd to the xbox
    i tried flash fxp but it only lets me transfer files from the xbox to the pc not the other way around
    im also wondering if u can copy psx games or any other media from dvd to xbox directly without xbrowser or ftp, i mean burn the xbox program (i.e. configmagic, emulators, etc....) on a dvd or cd then throw the cd in the xbox then just copy or bring it up on the file browser, thanks alot for ur time and appreciate the help, peace1

2. DLyon4

DLyon4 Regular member

3. killahill

killahill Member

thanx i'll try to continue my questions to the link, thx for the link, nice signature and so true