1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transformers 2 - Revenge Of The Fallen

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by CD0728, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Lisa777

Lisa777 Member

UMMM aaaa that was a total waste of an hour...I just read through a bunch of off topic 'who's peeeney is bigger' crap just to find I still can't rip this fkn movie.

I have anydvd6595. Clonedvd2. after the scan I hit the TS option like I have done a few hundred times now. There seems to be a prob with clonedvd finding the audio portions. The first two lines say NO AUDIO. So, I try McMenace's idea that he was soo adament about. It didn't work. In anydvd I hit "rip dvd to hard disc" BUT it seems to stop at 55% complete and then I get a fkn error code "File 03 VTS_01_.VOB 1048576 655360" What is that shit? Hy heck. Can someone here go through step by step in clonedvd2 and anydvd (THE BEST) and teach me what in the hell this crap is all about? Geeesh, I don't want to have to major in this.

2. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Regular member

try anydvd 6.5.9.9

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6599.exe

I was able to backup the movie the day it came out doing the movie only ripping the file to my HDD with anydvd encoding doing the movie only with DVD Rebuilder and burning to disc with clonedvd 2. It could be you're ODD failing to read the dvd correctly or conflicting software/box system problems ? what kind of machine are you running?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  3. HARRENT

HARRENT Member

4. HARRENT

HARRENT Member

just thought I'd jump back in here---if you find my posts from way back (using Fox/Cow combo) you will see I still got some kind of diff error msg's but merely tried it in a diff machine (diff burner) and it seemed to have worked just fine. "Digital Mystery" but back-up of the movie works just fine as well.

5. Mrguss

Mrguss Regular member

That's is what I try to tell everybody:
    We all have diff. PC's. with Diff. Optical Drives.....What it work's for some, do not work for others !!!!

DVDFab and Any DVD lattest versions still the liders today.

6. lala87050

lala87050 Member

i was able to rip the movie to my hard drive but its a whole bunch of files and i dont know how to get it onto a disc from there and when i tried playing a bit of it there was no sound

7. jpaulino

jpaulino Member

Can anyone offer any suggestion, i manage to back up Transformer 2 and G.I.Joe but when finish using dvd shrink. The movie skips around begining, ending and back to the begining.

Any Idea.

8. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Regular member

its either poor quality media and or to high of a burn speed or you didn't get the copy protection removed correctly causing it to loop

9. jpaulino

jpaulino Member

Any recommendation on how to back up the movies.
    I am using HD DVD Decypter and backup only movies and not
    whole movie.

10. Mrguss

Mrguss Regular member

You best bet is to read through the whole Thread to have your answer of your questions.
    Transformers Thread been here for around 1 month already (6-10-09) and G.I.Joe for about 2 weeks (29-10-09).

I am sorry that I can't read for you.....

11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

12. Gmurphy03

Gmurphy03 Member

OK sorry to keep this going but after wasting a bunck of dl discs, I feel I need to reach out and get some answers. Its the same issue so far with transformers 2 and gi joe. I got the ISO on my hard drive using clone dvd and any dvd. I tried using img burn to put them on dual layer cds. Transformers plays on my puter but not on my dvd player. I got about half way through gi joe as it skipped and bogged till it finally locked up on my dvd player. WTF this is driving me insane. Img burn gave me an error before I wrote the cd but I tried it anyway with said results. I cant remember exactly what it was now something about layer break. Iam missing something. I hope the iso files I have on my hard drive are useable.

13. FredBun

FredBun Active member

clone and anydvd is all you need to do both, why are you using imgburn, thats probably is whats getting you in trouble, put your imgburn aside, all you need is the top two.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  14. jaqafter

jaqafter Member

I know the quote above is a bit dated, but I have to agree with ZoSoIV's suggestion to it. I've found that a times just selecting a slower burn speed gets rid of any skips or glitches encountered after burning. Slow and steady wins this race. Hope others keep it in mind. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  15. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

I'm not convinced jpaulino's skipping is caused by a media/burning problem, sounds more like a ripping problem to me .. ~
    For the record i burn all discs, whether they're 8x or 16x (and multiple concurrent burns, including a mix of 8x and 16x discs) at 8x, but as i say, jpaulino's problem to me appears to be a ripping issue. But as i've posted to few of jpaulino's replies, there are already proven detailed methods for the two movies in question..

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  16. KarmaKula

KarmaKula Guest

Hi everybore!

I've tried back up Transformers 2 , Gran Torino and Angels and Demons with DVDfab 6.1.2.5 and AnyDVD 6.5.9.6 beta but both didn't worked.

The DVD movie wasn't even detected on the drive!

I've tried older movies and it worked, so isn't a hardware problem.

they're region 4! it's a new css?? any suggestion????

thx

17. raedge

raedge Member

ok i have been through these threads a thousand times lol and i am still stuck. i got 3 movies i cant get to go! transformers 2, up, and gi joe. i have done everything that is in these posts... help! i think i am going crazy! ok i got the transformer movie to go with dvdfab using main movie then i used shrink but when i goto burn it with nero it goes all the way to the end 97% and then fails. gi joe wont even load in nero says something like cant allocate files or something i cant remember... i have them in the computer and you can play them on here but i cant seem to get them on to a dvd! please help if you can thank you

18. Gmurphy03

Gmurphy03 Member

now that my trials are expired thats not going to work. Its the first time I used those programs. I didnt even know that clone dvd would write a cd for me as well. So how can I get my iso's on to dual layer cds and get them to work on my dvd player?

19. raedge

raedge Member

ok lol i think i figured it out lol well atleast for gi joe i left it to burn dvd9 instead of dvd5 lol

20. Gmurphy03

Gmurphy03 Member

ok the error from img burn is -
    optimal L1 data zone start LBA not found (VTS_08)
    none of the files meet spec for dvd video and bla bla bla
    guess the rip from clone dvd is oficially hot garbage. back to square one. guess Ill reread this epic 14-15 pages of discussion again and still not watch either movie. yey!