1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transformers 2 - Revenge Of The Fallen

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by CD0728, Oct 7, 2009.

1. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Gmurphy03, I'm so sorry I can't help you with your last post, I might be a senior member but I'm not a techie like most addicts.

But I can advise you on some things, to bad your clone and anydvd expired, it would have worked for you with no problem, I spent my bucks to purchase them and my money was well spent, if you don't have the bucks I can understand I've been there also. Reading most of this thread many addicts gave great advise on the freebies that also work.

I'm a little lost how you said clonedvd can burn cd's, I was never aware of that, you might be right or wrong I don't know. I need to use clonecd to burn cd's, I use that for my music and data and do not think it can do movies, the addicts or mods here will correct me on any of those if I'm wrong.

Your last question will most likely be answered by the others as I can't answer it, thru the years I have used many copy softwares, the last three years I only use slysoft products, IMHO I never found anything better but than again to each his or her own. Good Luck hope things work out.

2. KarmaKula

KarmaKula Guest

dvdfab 6.2.0.5 doesn't solve the problem in region 4!

3. jenko

jenko Member

Thanks for all your varies opinions and suggestions, the thing we all agree with (I Think) is that Transformers has a new protection system inbuilt and most of the older rip type programmes would or maybe not work.
    The software I found completely successful was DVD Fab Ver 6125.
    It is apparently one of the latest back-up software currently available as I'm sure there are others.

The backup focus continues to change and we all need to keep up with the latest software programmes in order to back up the latest movies.
    Thanks again
    Happy Days

4. lala87050

lala87050 Member

i was able to back up the movie by ripping the dvd to my hard disk using anydvd and burning it only a disk with nero the only thing that happened was when i played the movie on my xbox it froze a bit which im going to try and burn at a slower speed and see if that makes any difference

5. Mrguss

Mrguss Regular member

Try Title Angle # 81....or #99

Hope works for your Region.

6. stillers

stillers Guest

I ripped the entire movie to my hard drive with AnyDVD 6.6.0.3, and then used the "Open files" feature on DVD Shrink 3.2 to make an iso image and to shrink it. Not as simple as copying movies usually is, but it did work just fine for me. The DVD copy plays with no problems.

7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

To all out there, break down and spend the money for AnyDVD, It does 'em 99% out, that day, and the rest within 2 usually. What AnyDVD actually does is make Backing up a DVD rather boring. Run it and the program you will use to compress and burn and the party's over. If you want a challenge try doing the next SAW movie,day of release, without AnyDVD. Now that will be work!

You need to at least pay some of the people that enable us to back up our movies. BUY DVDFab or AnyDVD or BOTH (I Have)it's worth the money.

8. HARRENT

HARRENT Member

when you say AnyDVD "does 'em 99% out, that day...and the rest within 2 days..." do you mean that most of the movies can be done the day of release and the rest within a few days because Slysoft modifies AnyDVD within a few days based on the newest release codes??? I agree that the Fox/Cow combo is the best and also had a few days trouble with the newest T's. ????

9. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Regular member

Yes, doing the movie only i/we (most aDD members) have been able to backup every new release within the past 5 or 6 years with no problem using anydvd & clonedvd combo. slysoft has the most superior product on the market period!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  10. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@harrent

Yes to what Zoso said.

11. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

Sorry Creaky I never received the e-mails til this one so please accept my apologies.........I really need you to teach me how to find the right threads because I honestly do scroll down the different thread titles but never seem to get it right, and thank you for the tip on how to find my old msgs because I tried to find them with no success.........thanks for the patience and once again I apologize and have no idea why I didn't receive the replies because I always do and everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.....but hey on the bright side I figured out to check the DVDFAB to see if there was a new version and downloaded it and got the job done :)

12. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Good stuff :)

13. mrpat67

mrpat67 Regular member

If you are backing up your own movie, what is to stop you from watching it?

14. marballe

marballe Member

Anyone has a fix to the audio sync problem?

So, I backup the vob files with AnyDVD 6.6.0.3 to my hard drive (all about 7.5 gb), and everything looks & sounds good. However, when I rip it to a Xvid avi file with AutoGK 5.5, the quality drop and the audio is out of sync. Any help would be great. Thanks.

15. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Out of the 1000's of movies i've converted with AutoGK, only two or three ended up out of sync. They were (oldish) Disney movies, they also played perfectly fine as DVD's. Long story short, it turned out they couldn't have been ripped correctly back in the day; to prove this i ripped the original discs again with an up to date DVDFab followed by running Vobblanker to cleanup the ripped files. AutoGK didn't end up out of sync for these new rips (of the same original DVD's).

So... from my experience it sounds like the movie files aren't 'clean enough' for AutoGK. I've never heard of AnyDVD not ripping cleanly but it might be worth running the files thru Vobblanker (free) and running AutoGK again.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  16. garywilso

garywilso Guest

thanks for info dude. i will use it

17. luv2copy

luv2copy Member

I realize this problem has been solved, but I'm curious as to how track 47 was "discovered"? I was able to get this done with dvd fab hd, but never would have known which track to choose had I not been instructed to do so. Thanks--Al

18. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

trial and error

19. luv2copy

luv2copy Member

When you say trial and error, wouldn't that make a lot of coasters? I'm just trying to eliminate some of what seems as magic to me. Any info is always greatly appreciated!--Al

20. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

you cou;d also try to play the various files until the movie actually starts-use whatever will allow you to preview the files.