1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

transforming a 3 vcd download to dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by pavement, Apr 4, 2005.

1. pavement

pavement Member

Hello:

I have a very popular download sitting on my computer in the form of three vcd folders (or three bin/cue files that will yield three vcds). I would like to ultimately convert these to dvd files (or to mpeg or avi and then dvd files)that can be burned to one dvd, but have not been able to accomplish this with nero, decryptor, or shrink. Is there a program that will take the bin/cue format and put it on my hard drive into another format that can be burned to dvd? I would really appreciate it if someone could clue me in. Dvds always look better in my player than vcds when using the same source file.

Thanks.

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

get an app like ULTRAISO or ISOBUSTER and load each bin only to this app and extract contents to a folder on your hard drive!

now depending on what file type you got????

i would guess and say use divxtodvd and if say 3 avi's load all 3 to this app and it will convert to vob/ifo/bup which you can then burn useing say nero on ADD-VIDEO tab for dvd, nero will make a folder called VIDEO_TS you place all files made from divxtodvd inside and burn it!

Done! Enjoy!

3. camstuf

camstuf Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2005
  4. pavement

pavement Member

Thank you both very much for your help...just what I needed. Dvd looks perfect!