1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tried Everything - Playback Upside down and Jumpy

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by Tarkers, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Tarkers

Tarkers Member

I have XP and have tried everything i can find about my problem - ive installed and uninstalled codecs and players but nothing works.
    It was once fine but once i uninstalled Encarta and Picture It for some more space it jus died.
    Yes ive tried Zoom and ffdshow(latest of both).
    Any Help Would Be Grately Appreciated.;P_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Corolla By Name, Not By Nature ![/small]

2. Magic

Magic Member

Sounds to me like you have codec conflics. This happened to me after so many trials at installing different codecs. I ended getting so annoyed at about it that I formated C:, reinstalled XP.

I then installed dix total pack, Nimo Build 7 (uncheck all Divx codecs during install procedure) and Divx MPEG-4 video codec. I know it would be a pain in the butt, but it worked for me.

3. Tarkers

Tarkers Member

Thx Magic - but that was my last resort - it jus takes so long.

4. Tarkers

Tarkers Member

I jus finished installing the codecs u said but it did the same thing - so i used the DivXG400 to flip it the right way up but its still very jumpy and now the sounds gone out of sync.
    :(