1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tried everything, please help me...

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Shredder7, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Shredder7

Shredder7 Member

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I'm usiing BitComet to download some files, however the max speed of downloads I get is like 30KB at best, and even that is rare and it does not stay like that for long. I have opened up the neccesary ports on my system to use the torrent service. I have also tried some other torrent programs like BitTorrent and Azeurus or something. They don't even connect. I still get a slow download speed and what kills me is that it is uploading at a double rate of my downloading, which is quite unfair in my opinion. Some poeple in some other posts have mentioned the seeds being low in number. I think that could very well be the case. However, if it is, do you guys know of a site or a search engine for torrent files that would have decent number of seeds of at least fair ratios for downloading and uploading? Thank you for reading, I would appreciate it!

2. Shredder7

Shredder7 Member

Anyone, has ANY ideas? I would appreciate it. Thanks!