1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tried searching to no avail......

Discussion in 'PS3' started by ozzieb69, Jan 15, 2014.

1. ozzieb69

ozzieb69 Member

Didn't know anywhere else to post this so here goes. For Christmas, we got my son a HD PVR 2 gaming eddition. Thing came with no instruction, disc or nothing. Didn't realize this until he demolished the box and could not take it back. Anywho, on to my problem. We have it connected to both out PS3 and Xbox 360. It will capture and upload fine through the 360 but will not pick up the Ps 3. Any Ideas? we have disconnected the 360 and just hooked up the ps and still nothing. Is it a problem with the component cables? PS 3 was the newer one that came with the Last of Us gaming Bundle- 250 gig system.

Thanks,
    Nate

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

So what if the packaging is destroyed it's still under warranty

web search brought up this any instructions or drivers then hauppauge website will have them

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=HD+PVR+2+gaming+eddition.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&gws_rd=cr&ei=YBvYUqrMBcGQlQXPiYHIAQ

3. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

HDCP might be the issue.

plenty of youtube guides. heres a link for you

edit: i tried something called snagit version 10 that i downloaded and it put a program on my pc called torntv which i had to unplug the router to stop it then restart to uninstall it,also tryed to add a plug in called secret sauce which i removed.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014