1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tried So Much With SyphonFilter:OS But Still Having Problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dude69, Dec 8, 2004.

1. dude69

dude69 Member

Hey all, spent plenty of time reading posts and that but none have been much help.

Backed up SFOS the usual way, DVDDecrypter, patched to PAL, Inserted DNAS and burnt.

Boot SM3.3DVD, swap discs, disc access shows its loading, analogue light on controller comes on and then...black screen.

So I checked swapmagicfix, sure enough CDloader is required (* indicates its needed for online use only but I still tried it) follow all the instructions to the letter, disc access shows its loading, analogue light on controller comes on and then...black screen

So I tried stuck it in PC, all files were there, created an ISO with no errors shows it burnt alright. Decided to try different media, tried G03&4 and a Verbatium I had hanging around but like all the other times disc access shows its loading, analogue light on controller comes on and then...black screen.

One other thing thats bothering me is that the site states it need 5v3 NO PN in the options. So thats when you just booted cdloader up you press x again. Now all I get is the same screen except all the options are labeled Menu(1)/(2) etc What Am I doing wrong?

I hate to post if I dont have to but its really confuzzled me, the only backup I cant make!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2004
  2. dude69

dude69 Member

Ok tried it these ways as well

SMDVD - DVDloader, press X options, 5v3 NO PN - swap for game, press X = Freezes

SMDVD - DVDloader, press X options, 5v3 NO PN, leave DVDloader in, press X, swap for SMDVD, swap for game = Same as usual, black screen

Still have no idea whats going wrong