1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trip DVD help!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by sawbg, Nov 12, 2007.

1. sawbg

sawbg Member

OK, my story starts like this:

I went on a trip to Kharkov, Ukraine, this past summer on a mission trip. I work with great kids, take pictures, and come home. I edit the pictures and create separate MPG2 720x480 slideshows of each event (ex. VBS, youth program, etc). All total I have about 32 minutes of pictures.

I want to piece them together with my favorite editor, ArcSoft ShowBiz, but it just has problems! Anyway, I move on to my next favorite editor, Movie Star by Dazzle. It pieces the files together just fine, but the audio and video become greatly out of sync.

Does anyone know a FREE solution (I'm 13, I don't have loads of money!) to this problem?

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

make sure all pic are same format (jpeg,gitmap exc) all audio is the same format, and video is the same format, i suggest making 1 big power point (power point 2007 is great!!) and putting it on to a dvd, this way there can't be any audio video sync issues

http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/