1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble backing up unreal championship

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by pfitz, May 7, 2003.

1. pfitz

pfitz Regular member

hello guys,
    i hava a question. i am trying to backup my unreal championship game. i burn them at 1x, have used both nero and recordnow, isotool kit v1.1-and still no luck. i have backup up my other games the same way but this one is a stubborn son-of-a-gun. the xbox boots up the game fine, the intros play o.k., but the screen when it is actually beginning to load (status bar along the bottom) freezes at about a 1/6th of the way through-on all of my 5 coasters. I used pioneer dvd-r and dvd-rw and fuji film cd-rw. I know the media works because I used the cd-rw for my dash and pioneer to backup halo. i am stuck, please help. i would also not like to keep my games on the hdd since i plan on loading it with mp3s.

2. melw

melw Guest

Hya, I've done this game myself with no probs at all. I Used flashFXP to copy it over. Then I ran GDFimage on it to mage an XFDS ISO. then I burnt the image using Alcohol 120. Worked fine staright away. If you still can't get it done then let me jnow and i'll run the process again on my PC. regards Pete (Yeah i know it says Melw, long story)

3. pfitz

pfitz Regular member

THANKS,I PRIMARILY USED ISOTOOLKIT V1.1 AND TRIED SIMPLEISO AND IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM THIS TIME AROUND. THANKS FOR YOU SUGGESTION, I WILL KEEP IT IN MIND NEXT TIME I HAVE TROUBLE.