1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble booting PS2 CD-R Games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by RazorMan, Dec 28, 2003.

1. RazorMan

RazorMan Guest

Hey,

I've got some problems booting games burned on CDR, I'm using SlideCard and SM v.3!

When I'm buring my game with CDRWin I get a message that the BIN/CUE is longer than 74MIN, I just clik OK and the game burns without problems, but when I try to use the game it doesn't start, just hangs after I swapped the disks and have pressed X!

This problem only occurs on games that are longer than 74 min! The media I'm using is Verbatim!

Would it help if I used 90Min CD-R's instead of Verbatim Regular 700MB disks?

Please help me out....

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

are you sure that the cd version of the sm is V3? 'cause it sounds like you're having the same problem that swap magic v2 has which is it won't let you play games that are over 74min. as for the 90min. it won't help.

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

are you talking about dvd rips of games if so then swap magic 3 cd wont boot dvd rips over 650mb/74 min without the use of the toc disc(breaker pro v1.1)

4. RazorMan

RazorMan Guest

Thnx DevilHunt, I'll try and use the Breaker Pro 1.1!

Yes WEStar I'm using SM v.3.....

Is it possible to make a bakup of Breaker Pro 1.1?