1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble burning simpsons season 3

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jordanm, Jan 9, 2005.

1. jordanm

jordanm Guest

i went to analyze the first disk it stopped at 21 % everytime for all of the disk can some on help.. i also tried to skip analyzing and encoding it and it stops around that number between 18 29%

2. jordanm

jordanm Guest

please some one help

3. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

Need to know more information such as what programs you are using etc.

How is it that you can skip analyzing and encoding? You have to do that to back them up.

I have backed up all my simpsons DVD sets seasons 1-5 without any problems. Season 1 gave me some trouble with cyclic redundancy errors but the discs were brand new and have no problems playing in a dvd player. I just tried them a couple times and they finally ripped to the hard drive.

4. jordanm

jordanm Guest

so do i need to put them to the hard drive then from there burn them cuz i first shrink usually then decrypt then it is done is there another way cuz i have tried burning the 2nd disk of that 3rd season 3 times and it still isnt workin tell me how u did it exactly please

5. jordanm

jordanm Guest

some one can you help me

6. jordanm

jordanm Guest

ok some one i tried to analyze my simpsons season 3 and my 2nd disk isnt ananlysing all the way and it freezes and then says error we cannot continue.. can some one help me

7. hursty

hursty Active member

try running it through dvd decrypter first,then shrink,then burn with decrypter.
    shut down all other programs.......internet,anti virus..
    etc etc.