1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble connecting to other players in call of duty 3

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by andro1d, Jun 25, 2007.

1. andro1d

andro1d Regular member

Is it just me or does anybody else have a problem connecting to hosted games on cod3? I've heard other people complain about it before to which is why I'm hoping it's not just me. I have no other problems playing any other games on live except this one! No matter, cod2 is better anyway.

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

i have always had this same problem. i cant join other peoples matches, but i can create my own and people can join it just fine. i asked this same question many months ago, but was unable to fix the problem. so if you find out how to fix it let me know.

3. andro1d

andro1d Regular member

damn that's pretty stupid.

Oh and also I CAN connect to players who have like maybe 2 people in their game, but 5+ and it's a nogo

4. nycfusion

nycfusion Member

I play cod3 everyday and I have the same problem. I just join a server with little people and wait until more people come. I hope they fix it.

5. paul91

paul91 Regular member

same problem here. i can only host a game and never join a ready-made lobby which is a bit strange. i always thought it was down to the fact that it was a bad copy of the game but i guess not. if anyone knows the answer to the problem mentioned please say ;)

6. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I've yet to have any problems at all connecting to others in CoD3. I'm in nw PA, USA, and have Road Runner cable.