1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble Gettin Disc ID Utility V0.2A

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by windigo, Aug 28, 2004.

1. windigo

windigo Guest

Hi. I am having a hard time gettin onto ps2ownz. if anyone can help with where else to get Disc ID Utility V0.2A and Image Patcher V1.6 the assisstance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. windigo

windigo Guest

Ok...I have managed to get ahold of Disk ID. However, I have a v10 ps2 and my CD Swap doesnt work. Only DVD Swap. I dont suppose there is a dvd version of Disk ID out there anywhere is there?

3. windigo

windigo Guest

Please, any help. I have tried everything i can think of and I cant get Disc ID to load. Swap Magic loads. but after swapping, the screen just goes red and the disk spins for a min then nadda. Argh. I think I'm gonna go bald soon from pulling out all my hair.

4. micahman

micahman Member

Try doing the alternative boot by pressing the square button after putting in your copied disk. THis works with some emulators and may work for you

5. windigo

windigo Guest

Grrrr...still nadda...all i ever get is the screen goes red...as if trying to load? and then a pink border around the left and top of the screen then the disk finally stops spinning and...Pfbbtttttt....nothing.