1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble gettin my head round custome themes

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by insaneuk, Apr 6, 2007.

1. insaneuk

insaneuk Member

please dont flame me down i have had a look round but i'm just more confused than ever now :(

i have firmware version 3.10oe-a' and it's running fine.

i have been looking at folks changing there themes and thought i would have a look about how you go about it and to say that i'm even worse of now is nothing lol

from what i can tell i can alter the fonts and that in the firmware i have but not the pictures, correct?

also how do you go about altering things aswell. is there a simple guide to follow and you have to hex edit things dont ya or is there just some simple progs that you can upload and run.

sorry again for the questions and sure they been answered some where here if only i could find them!

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

regarding 3.10 OE-A...you can edit all rco and pgf files except topmenu_plugin.rco...

if i were you i would go back to 3.03 OE-C... customization is much easier, and unless youre playing some brand new game right off the shelf, i see no need to rush to a beta version custom firmware...

3. insaneuk

insaneuk Member

top menu plugin is the one that is the main icons etc aint it?

are there any good guides by genuiine people not just folks that have had a go at it as dont wanna brick the psp etc