1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble Playing Backed-Up Games Online! PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by streetbe, Dec 6, 2004.

1. streetbe

streetbe Member

Hey,

Fisrt off, just want to say i'm a newbie at backing up my games and I have found that AfterDawn has been an excellent help! thanks to everyone for all there input.

I'm having trouble playing my backups online, I've tried 2 games so far, Killzone and Knockout Kings. none of them worked, reading through the forms i've found out that there is an extra patch for killzone that I will need to get (would anyone be able to send that to me?) but what about Knockout Kings? I do not want to keep waisting DVDs with no results.

I have try'ed signing up at ps2ownz but I can't even login, it's been about 6-7 days now and i keep getting the same thing.

can anyone send me the extra patch for killzone? and what backup games have been successful online?

your input would be greatly appreciated.

2. jtadeo41

jtadeo41 Guest

i could lemme give u my msn jtadeo41@hotmail.com
    then sign on and talk to me

3. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

No posting Emails

4. teggy

teggy Regular member

v1-6 PS2 users don't need to patch killzone. Also just outta curiosity, you are patching the DNAS ID for these backups right... cuz if you aren't, then you should.

www.ps2nfo.com/on-line.html

That little tutorial should be all you need. Use the disc id insertor method. It patches the actual DNAS files instead of just patching the ISO image.

5. SPIKISH

SPIKISH Guest

sup teggy, lets say i wanna patch the dnas on Thug2. Does the dnas id numbers have to be from the original thug2, or can i get the id numbers from any other online game and patch tony hawk underground 2 with it???

thanks
    one

6. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

DNAS Patch just go here www.ps2tools.tk

7. teggy

teggy Regular member

Use the disc id insertor method, and in theory(now I say in theory as I have not tried it yet) you can use the ID's from other games.