1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble running multiplayer in FIFA 07

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by devild, Feb 11, 2007.

1. devild

devild Member

I'm having trouble playing multiplayer in fifa07 by ad hoc. Can anyone help me why's that so. whenever i try to play with my friends through infrared it say " the connection has been disconnected" even if i stay close with another psp user. why's that???

2. broxi123

broxi123 Guest

I have the same problem, can anyone help

3. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Are you using an iso or a disc?

broxi123 if you want the picture you got in your signature to show up in your signature bar then you have to do this, as at the moment it's only a link:

Go to Edit personal information in My account section then in the signature bar you should see the address you putted up now in the front of the address type: [​IMG] -. including the brackets

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  4. broxi123

broxi123 Guest

if u mean a disc then yes because i'm trying to play through my game

5. qasim99

qasim99 Member

make sure u and ur friend is on the same channel.to cheack go to the home menu and go all the way to the bottom and click on network settings and go on ad hock it will ask u for a channel choose 1 make sure ur friend does the same and it should work

6. broxi123

broxi123 Guest

we have done that and we are on the same channel but it still doesnt work?

7. Thegame_1

Thegame_1 Member

I have the same problem Ive searched and searched but no one knows ive posted like 3 times but they havent awnsered. IN fifa 07 i press home when its loading that seems to slow it and it works until the match starts it disconnects. Some people say to change the cpu clock speed but it comes out in slow motion Please HelP

8. qasim99

qasim99 Member

that happends with some games it also does that on burnout legends

9. devild

devild Member

hey i think noones here for the answer. it's better to play pro evolution soccer 6 and it's gr8 than fifa 07. take care. ciao ding

10. ivanskies

ivanskies Member

if u r using 3.10 OE-A u have to set up ur WI-FI

11. devild

devild Member

well i'm using fw 3.10OE A', can you guide me how do i setup my Wifi

12. ivanskies

ivanskies Member

13. paul91

paul91 Regular member

i wouldnt download that if i were u and put that on your psp devild coz its not from a trusted source

no offence to u ivanskies but since the link is in japanese or chinese (idk what) no one has any idea what u are linking to - could be a virus for all we know :p

14. ivanskies

ivanskies Member

=/ lol well 3.10OE-A' have bugs and cant play multiplayer for some psp duno why..if u trust me u can downgrade to 3.03OE-C is better than 3.10OE-A' it work at 3.03OE-C

15. Kcal

Kcal Member

I have a similar problem but in infrastructure mode, everything goes well until the kick off, then i get a message that i have lost the connection, i do not think is my connection, neither my oponents because they seem to have better connection than me, why is not me? because i am always less than 10 feet away from the AP

does anyone knows why this happen?

16. ivanskies

ivanskies Member

=/ btw u guysing using ISO or CSO or UMD? if u r using ISO and ur multplayer mate r using CSO, then u cannot be connect each other, because CSO and ISO have different connection in it.. or try different game with ur game mate, if you still can't connect to your mate try to downgrade/upgrade to 3.03OE-C. don't try to upgrade to 3.10OE-A yet because 3.10 OE-A still have bugs on the connection

17. ivanskies

ivanskies Member

paul91, lol try to scan it before u reply =/ that zip is from another forum.

18. paul91

paul91 Regular member

huh? what are u saying? no matter where the link is i havent got a clue what it is coz i cant read Japanese so it still could be a virus

19. devild

devild Member

hey guys i my psp life was 1.5>3.02 devhook>3.03oec>3.10oea'. i tried to play fifa 07 in 3.03OEC as well as in 3.02 but noone of them worked. me and my mate both were using ISO for more info. well, i don't know what's wrong with tat game. i even tried with the fifa 06 but the problem in it was the game never starts in my psp, i even tried using different clock speed but i didn't get anything except a blank screen. anywaz thanx for the help but it didn't work for me.

20. fifapsp

fifapsp Member

I am glad to find that others are getting this problem. Me and a mate of mine was thinking something was faulty.

I have read through the many replies and i dont seem to get a clear indication as to what fixes the issue of connection loss when entering a AD Hoc multiplayer game in Fifa 2007 for PSP?

Can anyone help me?

Its mentioned that i may need to downgrade or upgrade? whats this? the operating system? PSP Firmware? If i do this am i killing my lovely warranty?
    Hopefully someone can help or send me some useful links so i can fix this. Ironically me and a mate got a PSP each with Fifa 2007 with the sole intention of playing this game on multiplayer. i am gutted to say the least.

Please help :(