1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble transfering files to psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by oosel, Feb 13, 2007.

1. oosel

oosel Regular member

Im having trouble transfering files to my psp. I have had problems since day 1 I had to buy a usb card reader and take the memorystick out of my psp everytime I have to transfer files. When I try to plug the psp to usb with the adapter cable and transfer files it starts to transfer then pops up a error ( cannot copy song.mp3 the parameter is incorrect ) this happens on both my desktop pc's. If I hook it to my laptop it works great and transfers files fine. All 3 computers are runing windows XP and I let it install the drivers on its own like they sat to do.

I dont want to dig out my laptop everytime I need to transfer files to the psp, I hardly ever use the laptop its buried in the closet. and Im tired of taking the memorystick in and out of the psp all the time to transfer files im actually wearing out the memorystick door/cover on the psp.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

2. oosel

oosel Regular member

mods please delete this.

I didnt figure it was my cable because it works with my laptop but I got another cable and it works with ALL my computers LOL.