1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble watching AVI File

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by vick_k, Jun 14, 2003.

1. vick_k

vick_k Member

Hi. I downloaded "Finding Nemo" movie using Kazaa. The movie is in AVI format. I am not able to play it on Media Player or Real Player. I am running Win XP. Can anyone please help me and let me know how can I play this movie for my daughter on my computer?

Vick.

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Im afraid you cant post that question here. This forum does not allow piracy related questions.

3. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

You cant post that question here!! But If you ever decide to make back up Avi file of your own Movies that you own I would suggest using, DivX Player Version 2.1

http://www.divx.com/divx/player.php

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

problems with avi viewing is usually due to codec problems, so get gspot and check out any avi you have trouble with and please never mention the name of something you have downloaded on the forum again mate, just no-one wants to know!

EDIT: Oh and also this is the VCD/SVCD forum so please find the appropriate forum in future which in this case would be divx!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Come Say Hi on IRC!!! Server: irc.emule-project.net channel: #ad_buddies
    James![/small]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2003