1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble with booting SC2 and what is double boot?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Blackbird, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Member

Heya peeps....i got iso a backup of soul calibur 2. And i can't get it to work. Its keeps booting to the menu where you can choose between memcard and cd.

I tryed burning it with recordnow max and nero 6 and alcohol 120% but effect is the same. Also i used 3 kinds of media...........nashua, princo, imation. I normally dont have any problems when i create a backup of 1 of my dvd games. I also know that there is a patch for soul calibur 2 made by paradogs but as far as i know that is only for swap users.

I have a messiah 2 pro and ps2 v7

btw i heard something about double boot that this games has, can that be the problem?

And what is this double boot btw. I heard that Splinter cell had it to.

I already orderd a spindle of ritek dvd-r's so i'm still waithing for that but does anybody have any idea if this is a problem of the media or the ps2?

2. SolidGuru

SolidGuru Member

have you tried downloading the cd loader and burning the image to cd? i have a V7 and i got the fliptop with swap magic discs, but my backup of splinter cell would not load, so i got the cd loader from PS2OWNZ burnt it using DVD DECRYPTER and my backup of splinter cell and tomb raider angel of darkness work great, give it a try and let me know how it works out for ya :)