1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble with Bourne Supremacy...

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by dand34567, Feb 9, 2005.

1. dand34567

dand34567 Member

I have been trying to copy Bourne Supremacy and have had nothing but problems. When I try to use DVD Shrink, it starts and then just disappears. I have even tried just the main movie and get the same problem. Sometimes, it will go for about 3% and then give me a error message. I tried creating a ISO file with DVD Decrypter and the same thing happens. When I use that I Shrink starts and then disppears. This is the only one I've had problems with. I did Resident Evil 2 by using this method and it worked fine. Can anyone please help me!!!!!

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

Did it with Decrypter in File Mode then Re-Author Mode in Shrink Main Movie Only no problems.If you want the full movie try a search as there are a number of threads on this movie.The problem is in the extras a Running Boy that can be turned to a still image.

3. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

I usually backup the entire movie and only delete foriegn languages from the DVD. I use custom compression on everything except the main movie which I leave in the Automatic position. Give this a try using DVD Decrypter first in file mode and then DVD Shrink in backup mode with the suggestions I mentioned above and see if it works for you. Also check out ScubaPete's guides in using DVD Decrypter and Recode2 if you prefer Movie only with menus.

4. bardie

bardie Regular member

I used the same method as [bold]wild77[/bold]and it works fine.

5. crosseyed

crosseyed Member

use decrypter and then shrink 3.17. Worked for me.

6. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

I think you meant DVD Shrink v3.2.0.15