1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble with Daedalus R10

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PSPgirl, May 9, 2007.

1. PSPgirl

PSPgirl Guest

I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble w/ Daedalus R10, or if i just did something wrong.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

How in the world are we supposed to help you if we don't even know what your problem is

3. PSPgirl

PSPgirl Guest

sorry the game is just showing like white outlines of the characters.

4. PSPgirl

PSPgirl Guest

after i loaded it it also shows a corrupted data file, could this be the problem?

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

where does it show the corrupted data file?

and besides, you can't expect it to run perfectly. The emulator is no where near to finished.

6. PSPgirl

PSPgirl Guest

yeah just love this game and i want to make sure it wasnt me. the data file is shown under memory stick where the emulator and my psx games are. I was just wondering if there was something i could do. i know its not perfect but the gpsp emulator has spoiled me.

7. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

lol yeah gpsp rocks! So either deal with crappy emu (for now) or just go play on your PC.

8. PSPgirl

PSPgirl Guest

yeah i guess so. is the 64 that much more sophisticated than the gba. it came out a few years b4.

9. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

yeah well it is a console while gba is a handheld. Besides, I looked up the specs, n64 is around 90 mhz and gba is 16 mhz. So N64 is stronger. They prolly couldn't put as much power into handhelds back then. Unlike now when PSP can do 222 mhz or even 333

10. PSPgirl

PSPgirl Guest

yeah im most definatly a psp fan now with all its emulators and stuff. hey i was looking through the other threads and alot of people talk about custom menus and cintro and stuff. can i do that with 3.40oe-a. one guy said it wasnt stable.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007
  11. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

you can.