1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble with Deja Vu

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by IHoe, Apr 25, 2007.

1. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

is it just me or did others have trouble ripping Deja Vu? I used AnyDVD and it ripped it in over 45mins and came out with directors cuts and missing audio or added audio over the movie! then I use DVDFab Decrypter and picked Video title set 1 and that took over 35mins to rip but came out fine. I then used DVDRebuilder with CCE to put onto DVD5 and also my iPod (Rebuilder does a great job doing both at the same time)! but ripping was the problem. how did you do this job?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  2. LABOY

LABOY Regular member

I did Deja Vu, The Queen, and Night at the Museum all with AnyDVD and Shrink. No problems.

I might add, I did "movie only", so don't know if that makes any difference.....

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

it's funny...... yesterday I had trouble with this movie......but I tried it again using AnyDVD and CloneDVD and it only took 16mins to rip and 8 mins to burn..... don't know why it took so long the first time with DVDFab? just one of those things! LOL

4. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

5. LABOY

LABOY Regular member

Had no problem copying "full Disk" with ANYDVD and Shrink. Took 27 min total which included 8X burn on MCC04 media. No problems, again.

6. Neverhap

Neverhap Guest

I ripped it with VobBlanker (AnyDvd in the background), and burnt it with Recode2, using "Advanced Analysis" and "High Quality Mode". No problems whatsoever.

7. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I did this one using an older version of Ripit4me...1.7 aught aught I think. No problems a all, movie + menus and then DVD Rebuilder ISO output and burned with Imgburn. Honky Dory.