1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble with dvdshrink

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gandydanc, May 7, 2007.

1. gandydanc

gandydanc Member

can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? i ripped the davinci code with anydvd to my external hard drive. i then started dvdshrink and got the following error message during the time it was analysing " dvd shrink encountered an error and cannot continue, out of memory note enough storage is available to process this command. my external hard drive has 172 gb left available and i am running a dual core cpu with 2gb of memory. any ideas please? thanx
    gandydanc

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hi gandydanc
    This one is a Sony's ARccOS and Shrink and AnyDVD don't get along well with those.
    But here is a beta of AnyDVD that should correct this problem - beta - 6.1.4.2.
    It has a new rebuilt ripper and accroding to the change log running AnyDVD in the background should now work on these.

Or you can rip w/ DVDFab Decrypter then open the files in Shrink.

3. gandydanc

gandydanc Member

thanks i will give this a try the next time i have this problem. right now i gave this movie back. again thanx
    gandydanc

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Oh I guess doing a favor for a friend to backup a dvd for them ;) (hint read forum rules)

If you still have the files on your hard drive that you ripped run them thru fixVTS and see if that does the trick. Link to dl & guide