1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble with MP4 Player

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by specalist, Dec 26, 2007.

1. specalist

specalist Member

Hi everyone, this problem is killing me, what it is is that i`ve bought an MP4 Player from EBAY and i just cannot convert any video file onto it, it keeps on saying FILE FORMAT ERROR!! it will let you load music onto it but not video? weird eh?the disc which was supplied was useless and i`ve tried downloading software off the Net and nothing seems to work. You guys and girls are my last hope before i slam-dunk this player in the bin for maximum points! plz help???

2. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

To further assist you we will need some additional info.

What kind of media player is it?

Do you know what kind of movie files it will accept?

Are you downloading the movie files or ripping them? And in what format?

What process are you using to try and place them on the media player?

Rule of thumb: the more info you can provide, the easier we can help you achieve your goal.

3. radhey

radhey Guest

do you know what's the specification of the mp4 video that the player will support? what's the resolution?? you might try super http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html to convert you videos.

4. specalist

specalist Member

Thanks for your replys guys, i`m still trying to find the spec sheet for this player, but in the mean time i`ll give you link a try and let you know of the results.

5. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

Where's the link?