1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troubles with Family Guy season 5

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by roachie, Jan 27, 2007.

1. roachie

roachie Member

Ok heres my problem i am haveing trouble backing this up.I mean the dvd drive wont read none of them for me to rip them it just keeps checking for the dvd but nothing!!!! and this is with dvd 1-2 and 3 none of them will read heres the dvd drive im using.

LITE-ON DVDRW SHM-165P6S MS0R (ATA)

I've had no problems backing up none of the other seasons

so whats going on??

if somebody could please help thanks in advance.

Roachie

Peace

2. onya

onya Guest

Please post info on the software you're using. There are several reasons this is happening. the more info the better. :)

Cheers.

3. roachie

roachie Member

Sorry bout tht the software im using is:-

DVD DECRYPTER 3.5.4.0
    DVD SHRINK version 3.2

But it wont pick even when i put it in from the start.Thanks for your response and anyhelp would be much appriciated.

Roachie

4. onya

onya Guest

Roachie, the DVD's your trying to play and backup, may be due to a regional code issue. Here's a link to a post by Laddy boy. Read his suggestions, there's links also that may help out.

If you need more software for your backups try the following for guides and downloads.

Alkohol's guides and software
    bbmayo's guides and software.

Use the search utility (searches AD forums) at the top of the page, you'll be amazed at what you find. Post if you need help.. :)

Cheers.

5. roachie

roachie Member

Sorry i did do a search but of course i didnt know what i was really looking at.But thank you ever so much for the guides and help i shall read through them tonite thanks very much for your help much appriciated.

Roachie

Peace