1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

troubles with MP3 Player

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Katiesue, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Katiesue

Katiesue Member

I have called the company about my RCA MP3 player flashes and they told me I would have to send it back to the company. This player cannot be re flash like some one else said to do to it. But if any one else has an ideal about what I can do to reflash it or get the RCA flashing off and working. I have only downloaded 10 songs on it and if I mail it to the company it will mean I will have to download the songs back to another player.

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

I dont know what you mean by "flashing" explain... if you mean wip it/reformat it, then thats easy, plug it into you computer...(XP)....now use a program like "mcafee shred32" or even windows to wip it..... to reformat it...plug into your computer....mycomputer-drive "I" (or what ever your drive is labeled as)-right click-format and select FAT32 or (NTFS your player might not support this), NTFS can support any file any size, FAT32 has a limit of 2.5 gigs(per each file), so up to you (i suggest FAT32), for the option ALLOCATION SIZE select 4096,

if you have any questions please ask, i really have just a slight clue really to what your asking for , be less vague next time

have a nice time~tripplite

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2007