1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troy

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by diesel2u, Feb 3, 2005.

1. diesel2u

diesel2u Guest

I'm having problems with this movie while using DVD decrypter.It gets to the 4th file and about at 72% an error comes up and the time remaining for that file jumps to like 16 hours.I also have ANYDVD running in the background I believe that I read it somewhere to run in the background butI have never used it...any help would be appreciated..thank you in advance

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

bad disc.

I ripped w/ DVD Decrypter.

3. diesel2u

diesel2u Guest

this is the 2nd disc I tried now.1st time was with DVD X COPY and last night I tried DVD Decrypter...I also had ANYDVD running in the background even though its a new program for me and I tried it again without ANYDVD runnnig but still no...Like I mentioned I've tried 2 Troy disc now...Am I doing sumthing wrong with ANYDVD.

4. diesel2u

diesel2u Guest

With anydvd running in the background am I suppose to change anything in its settings? Also, is there anything im suppose to change in Decrypter?

5. flip218

try turning off anydvd and just using the newest dvd decrypter.

6. diesel2u

diesel2u Guest

Hey Flip, I was in another forum and noticed a post on the same thing (file 4 screwing up). It stated that if there are any scratches what so ever on the Troy disc it will be unable to be burnt.I looked on the back of the Troy disc and low and behold there where some scratches on it.Im going to try to get a new disc and will post back..Flip by the way iI do have the new Decrypter and used it with np's on the grudge so it must be cuz of the few scratches

7. flip218

:)

8. diesel2u

diesel2u Guest

lol..your right :)